Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fashion Trend of the Week- Tangerine

Tangerine is one of the hot colors for spring and I am most certainly excited! There is something so vibrant and eye catching about the color that I just adore! It was spotted on some of the hottest runways this spring and the looks are just to die for!
                                    Marc by Marc Jacobs, Vivienne Tam and Jenny Packham
Packham


Here is a cute Tangerine inspired look that I put together on Polyvore. Something you can put together yourself with your own fashionable flare!

Here are some cute orange/tangerine pieces for sale right now!!

Aqua Skirt can be found at Bloomingdales along with some other gorgeous tangerine pieces!
Forever21 also carrying gorgeous tangerine for the girl with the more modest pocket book.
Gorgeous Tangerine shoes at H&M

I must say I am in fashion LUST! This color has such flair and romantic elegance to it that I can not help but be excited for spring! What about you? Will you be sporting this fashion trend, or will you be veering far away from this springs color? I am having my own tangerine dreams for spring, can not wait to start rocking this springs color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales and Promotional Codes

Will be posting codes soon